Promax™ protein (whey-protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey-protein concentrate, L-glutamine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine), soy protein isolate, yogurt coating (beet sugar, fractionated plam kernel oil, yogurt solids, nonfat dry milk, vanillin, and added color), low-fat peanut butter, toasted soybeans, honey, guar gum, soybean oil, vitamin and mineral blend (tricalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, Vitamin E acetate, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A palmitate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, folate, biotin, potassium iodide, and cyanocobalamin), maltitol, soy fiber, oat fiber, beet fiber, and natural flavor.
Eat one bar as desired for a snack or meal replacement.
Promax Bar is fortifed with L-glutamine, chromium picolinate, high-quality whey protein, branched-chain amino acids, and a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals. To help improve recovery and muscle growth, enjoy the great taste of Promax Bars.
After a hard workout, your body needs extra protein to recover and you'll find a full 20 grams of high-quality protein in every Promax Bar. Each bar is also packed with:
- glutamine to help fight lactic acid build-up and help increase endurance and reduce fatigue
- BCAA's (branched chain amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, and valine) for a direct source of energy for your muscles
- long-lasting carbohydrates and high-energy fats for short-burst and sustained energy
- vitamins and minerals to help maximize muscle function, prevent cramping, and protect your overall health
- antioxidants to protect against free radicals that can impede performance.
Note: This description was provided by SportPharma, and may or may not reflect the opinions of Nutros.com.